What is this course about?
- The three best ways to drive traffic to your webinars… and why you should focus on smaller, more tightly focused audiences instead of trying to simply fill up your webinar
- Discover the secret to evergreen, automated webinars and why most of your next webinars shouldn’t start live
- How to service companies to make a simple adjustment to webinars and sell more services at higher prices to better clientele
- How to get your webinars integrated in the marketing of other businesses… (we recently did this Zoom, a $16 billion-dollar company. It’s the easiest way to grow any digital business)
- What to do after your webinar is over… (this usually doubles your profits at the very least)
- What offers are hard to make work on webinars, and how these simple tweaks can make nearly any offer just crush it via webinars
- How to get other people to do your webinars for you, so you can tap into the persuasion power of webinars without having to personally become an expert at webinars
- Have an existing customer base? Use this one type of webinar to shake loose tons of revenue by focusing on a specific segment of your email list
- How to improve any sales floor, call center or phone sales process by putting a webinar in front of it… (this clones your best salesperson to work on your behalf 24/7)
- The latest webinar innovations… Jason is typically 3-5 years ahead of the curve, so what will become common practice years from now, you can get in on the ground floor and start using today!
This intensive will provide you with an actionable blueprint for you to take back to your business immediately. These workshops are named “intensives” because we truly can’t think of a more fitting word to term them. You will walk through each specific step, geared to your business. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to take everything you learned and craft the perfect plan for your product.
Intensives are intimate in nature and by design. This isn’t a room full of 250 people, where questions are kept to a minimum and exposure to those teaching is scarce. You and a handful of others will have DIRECT ACCESS. Intensives are exclusively for War Room members as part of the program, but occasionally we’re able to squeeze in a couple of others… what can we say? We love to teach and see others run with it!